Wednesday 24 February 2016 - Poster Workshop
11 papers were selected for the Poster Workshop and 7 among them will present during the 1st day of the conference (list below). Abstracts of these 7 papers will also be included into the conference proceedings edited by Springer Verlag in "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" series book with an ISBN number, indexed in EI, ISI and referenced by DBLP.
Authors presenting their poster will install all early in the morning and start the exchanges right from the 1st coffee break of the day. A dedicated time during the conference cocktail will end this free but rich 1-day Poster Workshop.
- Modelling Resilience in Interdependent Infrastructures: Real-world Considerations - Mong Soon SIM and Kah Wah LAI (DSO National Laboratories - SG)
- System Engineering Workbench for Multi-Views Systems Methodology with 3DEXPERIENCE Platform-The Aircraft RADAR Use Case - Emilio GOMEZ, Christophe FERNANDES, Hatim ADLI and Eliane FOURGEAU (Dassault Systemes – FR)
- The Methodology to Integrate the Information Concerned About the Safety Between Many Kinds of Materials About the Space System - Nasa YOSHIOKA, Nobuyuki KOBAYASHI and Seiko SHIRASAKA ( Keio University – JP)
- Information Architecture for Complex Systems Design and Management - Wael HAFEZ (WHA Research Inc. - US)
- A CLEAN Way for Sustainable Solid Waste Management System for Singapore - Zhongwang CHUA, Jun Wen FONG, Guoquan LAI, Sheng Yong Kenny TEO, Kevin George WILLIAMS, Chee Mun Kelvin WONG and Eng Seng CHIA (NUS/TDSI - SG)
- Mexico Ciudad Segura - Jean LANCELIN and Haoming HUANG (Thales – FR/SG)
- Product Line Management – Convergence architecture, market and operational gains - Antoine TRUONG, Helene BACHATENE, Serge LANDRY and Keng Hoe TOH (Thales – FR/SG)