Here, you’ll find the info you need for the conference about hotels, visas, meals, the weather and wi-fi.
1. Partner Hotels of the CSDM Asia 2016 - Special Rates During the Conference Dates
- Park Avenue Changi Hotel (0.7km distance to the conference site, see the map from Hotel to the conference site SUTD) offering special rates. Please make booking via the booking form then contact the hotel directly:
Single room S$170/night including breakfast & wifi; double room S$190/night including breakfast & wifi
Address: 2 Changi Business Park Avenue 1, Singapore 486015 Phone: +65 6809 7300 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.parkavenuechangi.com
- Mandarin Orchard Hotel by Meritus(downtown Singapore) offering special rates (21-28 Feb. 2016):
Deluxe Room at S$265 (exclusive of taxes) with 1 breakfast & internet; Superior Deluxe Room at S$285 (exclusive of taxes) with 1 breakfast & internet
Address: 333 Orchard Road Singapore 238867
Hotel will provide a daily transfer from Hotel to Conference Venue every morning at designated timing. Contact: Derek Chan / Email: Derek.email@example.com
Please click and book directly on: http://bit.ly/1Wftd9J
- The Fullerton Hotel (the prestigious hotel where the conference dinner will be held on Thursday 25 February 2016, offers special rates (22-28 Feb. 2016)) of two categories of rooms (to reserve quickly and directly with the contact below):
Courtyard room: S$330/night including wifi (exclusive of taxes )
Quay room: S$380/night including wifi (exclusive of taxes)
Address: 1 Fullerton Square Singapore 049178
Contact: Ms. Charlene Wu D:+65 6877 8935 | F:+65 6877 8010 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.fullertonhotel.com
2. Visa requirements
The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You can approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements: Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure) Onward or return ticket (if applicable) Entry facilities to the next destination; and Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable) Click here to check Entry Requirements for Foreigners (For Social Visit purposes only)
The above information is obtained from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). The Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is the administrative agency that handles visa matters, please visit their website or write to them at email@example.com for detailed information on visa and entry requirements.
Most hotels provide continental, english or asian breakfast at an additional charge.
Singapore in february is cool, but not too humid & hot. The average temperature for the month is around 70 degrees Fahrenheit (23 degrees Celsius) but there can be major variations in climate. It may rain depending on the temperature.
5. Wireless Internet connection
A wireless internet connection will be provided during the conference.