The website of the CSD&M Asia 2016 conference is managed by the CESAMES (Center of Excellence on Systems Architecture, Management, Economy and Strategy) non profit association which is the creator of the CSD&M cycle of conferences in Paris and which managed the communication and the organization of CSD&M Asia.
CESAMES is an offshoot of the Dassault Aviation - DCNS - DGA - Thales - Ecole Polytechnique - ENSTA ParisTech - Telecom ParisTech Chair “Engineering of Complex Systems” with which it has close institutional links through a formal Partnership convention with both Ecole Polytechnique and Fondation de l’Ecole Polytechnique.
The mission of the association is to promote methods of Systems Architecture to allow professionals to better control the speed and execution risk in their technology projects.
Systems Architecture is a generic discipline – resulting from the convergence of different existing architectural traditions – which allows the building of solutions by apprehending the technical and human complexity induced by the integration of more and more numerous interconnected components.
CESAMES organizes different activities to promote Systems Architecture:
- Thematic-evenings on specific topics open to all,
- Workshops & debates for specialists
- The international annual cycle of conferences CSD&M (Complex Systems Design & Management) in Paris
- The international annual cycle of conferences CSD&M Asia (Complex Systems Design & Management Asia) in Singapore
- Training and actions on Enterprise Architecture and Systems Architecture
- Think Tank and convergence groups
CESAMES also edits a newsletter on “Architecture & Complexity” and offers to all its members a large and updated document database on Systems Architecture.
CESAMES. legal office is located 8 rue de Hanovre - 75002 Paris - France.